Store Policies and Disclaimers
Domestic (US) Shipping Policy
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $35.00
- Allow up to 3 - 5 business days for order processing.
- Economy shipping (tracking is included) is $3.50. Delivery time as per the carrier is approximately 4 - 5 business days.
- Standard (Priority) shipping: $8.00 (includes tracking). Delivery time as per the carrier is approximately 3 - 4 business days.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email.
- When your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification email with tracking information for your records and reference.
- When your order has left Pinwheel Clay HQ, Pinwheel Clay does not hold responsibility for any packages that are lost or damaged.
- Pinwheel Clay does not currently offer international shipping. However, if you are interested in purchasing our jewelry and do not live in the United States, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can consider special international orders on a case-by-case basis.
- Shipping times vary per country/region but as a guide, depending on the carrier, delivery can take between 6-25+ business days for shipment. Some countries and regional areas take longer, especially with shipping delays due to Covid-19.
- Shipping costs vary per country. For example, shipping an average package from the US to Australia is approximately $20 - $35 (includes tracking).
- Customers are responsible for covering international shipping fees.
- Free shipping offers do not apply to international orders.
Returns and Exchanges
Due to hygiene reasons, Pinwheel Clay is unable to offer refunds or exchanges for items that have already been dispatched.
If you have any concerns about your new jewelry, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to address any questions you might have about your order within the first week of delivery. Please reference Jewelry Care in our FAQs page for tips on how to protect and preserve your jewelry.
Please keep jewelry away from children and pets for their safety. Our bright, colorful pieces may look like candy or sweets to the unknowing, so jewelry should be stored properly.